Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2021 10:22 am  #1

Is gap trading profitable?

Is gap trading profitable?

4/15/2021 2:22 am  #2

Re: Is gap trading profitable?

nice post

4/15/2021 5:39 am  #3

Gaps form an important part of price action. They vary in rareness from market to market. For instance, in the currencies market, they usually happen on opening following the weekend or whenever there is a big announcement while in stocks, gaps are fairly common from one day to another. In this article, we will see the different types of gaps and then code a scanner in Python that finds them and applies the well-known practice of “filling the gaps” as an algorithmic trading strategy. Intuitively, the strategy should underperform as no technique this simple can provide alpha but it is interesting to know how to code this system in Python.

4/15/2021 6:08 am  #4

Hi there, I fully agree with the previous statement and I recommend you pay attention to that article  about what is a gap in stocks before making any investments. You see, this subject is very complex and you would definitely need some experts. Check out that resource and make sure they are the best. Good luck

Board footera