Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 5:36 am  #1

Perfect Money - perfectmoney.is

Since the demise of LR, people have seen Perfect Money as a good replacement for it as they have very similar features from most angles. That has made the payment processor become very careful and reservative in handling issues. They were in somewhere around Panama when is sounded as if they will be the next to be hit by the US anti money laundering athorities, hence the need for their relocation to Hong Kong.

It is the first choice among online earners and so many have taken refuge in the payment processor. Let's talk about PM and what it has for the e-commerce in the near future.

https://www.perfectmoney.is

9/29/2013 11:08 am  #2

Re: Perfect Money - perfectmoney.is

maintenance since the incident lr long enough, many are turning to other ecurency,
on the outside of the exchanger am now the exchange rate is rising and the rate equivalent to the LR.

9/29/2013 8:16 pm  #3

I am part of perfectmoney for too long. But for few last days i am observing that perfect money gets offline very much. This is replace of Liberty reserve.

9/30/2013 1:03 pm  #4

Since they increased the internal transaction fees, they tend to be a bit stable. I guess that was a major maintenance that has to fix so many bugs that were disturbing it.
It still remains a lot of online earner's choice till date.

9/30/2013 8:37 pm  #5

Amazing thing they grant three types of account. You don't need to open an account for euro or other transactions. All are done under one account.

10/01/2013 7:30 am  #6

Yes, the three accounts are embedded into one account and that means each user has an option of using any of the three accounts. I also learnt you can exchange to any currency within your account and that is a very good PM has.

10/01/2013 11:53 am  #7

after baca2 PM ... this seems about as easy and as dangerous as LR ...
so my advice anyway okay .. but do not use PM for nyimpen funds for long ..
I think if you want to use moneybookers long course ..

10/07/2013 5:54 pm  #8

If you want to get more money with PM, you can put your money in this payment processor and wait for monthly income here, but the rate is too low. i think they work like how the bank work with give us some interest, and this is actually interesting to know that this is the only payment processor that do something like this.

1/10/2020 4:39 am  #9

used perfectmoney and i really satisfied with their process..

11/07/2020 4:28 am  #10

Thanks a lot for this. It was really helpful.

11/25/2020 11:42 am  #11

Thanks!

Board footera