Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2013 3:16 am  #1

Neteller

Neteller is headquartered in the United States, nearly as old or senior with PayPal, quite popular in the World. The average is only used by the U.S. forex broker.

Type: ecurrency and Credit Card
Process: = Instant Deposit, Withdrawal = 1-2 days
Cost :2-4%
Potential Scam: Minimal (Small), under the auspices of the FSA (USA)

9/25/2013 9:22 pm  #2

Re: Neteller

I have heard a lot about netteller but the surprising factor is that you hardly hear money earning opportunities online making use of it. Funny enough, the first time I came across it, I thought it was just a kind of Exchange. I was expecting to see more of it since it is from the US and it has stayed for that long.

9/27/2013 3:35 am  #3

There are also some forex brokers who use Neteller, and according to the reviews of people who use NETELLER he is quite safe and has not been heard of cases that scene and make it difficult for clients
If the exchanger from the NETELLER payment processor to another there is not?

9/30/2013 5:35 am  #4

Neteller is not supported in many countries. As neteller is not supported in many asian countries specially in Pakistan. Thats why there are less exchanges in neteller credit

10/01/2013 11:57 am  #5

NETELLER is one e-currency that I think is okay, because the verification process is very strict, and many rules are quite complex one if we input cc and no errors or cc is less than $ 20 so we can not deposit via cc back, but many irresponsible use this to legalize their businesses to launder money, but money in your NETELLER secure because they are pretty tight security

10/15/2013 1:21 am  #6

I have recently opened an account few days ago. Then I tried to verify account with my National ID card. But surprisingly they sent me a message that my account has been closed. I don't knwo why. But one thing is clear that their service is not satisfactory.

Board footera