Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 8:12 pm  #1

jobsalert-jobsalert.org

Hi friends, i have created this money forum, where members are paid for creating threads and replying to existing threads. We pay members on quality of the post. So members request payment after hundred posts.
To join,
www.jobsalert.org

9/30/2013 12:02 pm  #2

Re: jobsalert-jobsalert.org

I am a member of jobsalert but one of the reasons I have not been so active there is that there are very little activities going on there. Though I haven't checked for some time now, I wish to commence immediately activities speed up as, only if the admin will advertise it the more to attract poster because I like the way it loads fast.

9/30/2013 8:24 pm  #3

We were upgrading our servers. Now we have speedy server of the region. Now we will focus on postings and quality and we will try to improve our forum.

10/01/2013 7:12 am  #4

Yes, I really witnessed that of the speedy loading. I think another way you can attract more members is by inclding some other sections in the forum especially the PTP even if it is as a promotional section so you can gain members to start up at first.

10/01/2013 10:00 am  #5

I want to ask you why, in pay-how on this forum thread and make a post, why do not you describe here, because all definitely need notice before joining, please would you please tell me rethink new will join the forum or not.

10/01/2013 3:35 pm  #6

Dear members are paid on quality of posts. Members can request their payout when they have more than ninety nine posts. After request one of our admin reviews the post and pays on the basis of quality.

10/02/2013 1:21 pm  #7

Well i think the forum is good it loads faster i think that is good  well activities in here is low i think introducing good contest in here will attract people to this one but what is the post rate in here.

10/02/2013 9:48 pm  #8

There are contests updated time by time. Post rate depends upon the quality of the poster. After hundred posts poster can ask for payment. We will pay on quality of the posts.

8/09/2018 5:44 am  #9

Hello to all, welcome to this wonderful site

5/20/2019 5:44 am  #10

This forum is offline now just due to the lack of members and thus didnt get any advertisers ,So how will they survive ? Ad i think cashtalk org is a good domain so it can be useful to their admin in any other ways but not as a PTP forum .

7/12/2020 8:10 am  #11

thanks for sharing!

Board footera