AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2021 3:22 pm  #1

Ruger EC9 holsters

The most important thing before the election of the holster is the installation as it seems to me. Tell us about the installation of the Ruger EC9 holster. Before purchasing this holster, I need to be informed of all the details.

12/07/2021 5:00 pm  #2

Re: Ruger EC9 holsters

First of all you should check how well it fits your Ruger EC9 https://ballachy.com/best-ruger-ec9s-holster/ . Only you know how your gun feels in your hand. And only you can tell if it fits you properly. You also have to think about what part of your body you want to place the weapon in the holster. Do you want to wear it on your hip or on your belt? Some places cannot be used as a holster such as your back pocket.

12/08/2021 11:34 am  #3

This holster has good features and reviews. I will have to purchase it. The choice of holster should be approached carefully. It is definitely worth finding out all the characteristics before choosing one. After all, you first of all have to be comfortable both carrying and taking out your weapon.

12/14/2021 12:43 pm  #4

amazing

Board footera