Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:35 am  #1

What is the binary trading ?

I hear about the binary tradinng but not know what is the binary trading and why it is different binary trading with the simple trading and what is the main different to each othere and seconly which is more risky as compared to with one an other?

7/05/2015 4:44 pm  #2

Re: What is the binary trading ?

Binary trading is a really popular way to trade; it needs us to decide whether the Forex market is going up or down, I mean the certain pair whichever we select from. Right now I am mainly concentrating on doing currency trading in Forex, but I have great opportunity with Nova FX broker, it’s not just an brilliant Forex trading broker, but has setup for binary trading, it really helps me work well and I have easy chance to switch.

7/10/2015 6:10 am  #3

Binary trading is like the brother of Forex trading, it’s very much similar part from Forex been more profitable (my view) while Binary trading is profitable, but also risky, so that’s why I always pick and prefer Forex trading over Binary trading due to this factor and even with having low investment, I get extra benefit from Forex trading.

Currently using OctaFX broker with their thunderous setting including low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1:500, stop out level of just 15% and advance and upgraded platform cTrader, it’s ideal to have this type of broker to work with and that is why I love Forex trading so much more than the binary trading.

1/16/2022 11:13 am  #4

To tell in short Binary options trading is an investment that works more like a prediction that can be either right or wrong, but nowhere in between. On the otehr hand, In the online binary options industry, where the contracts are sold by a broker to a customer in an OTC manner, a different option pricing model is used.

10/12/2022 8:02 am  #5

Binary options is a simple trading instrument that can be used to earn money by guessing the future of the Forex, stocks, commodity, and other prices. With binary options, you either win if you guessed it right or lose if you guessed it wrong. However, trading cryptos is much more secure than binary trading. You can earn huge money with just Altcenter signal services.

Board footera