Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:23 am  #1

TradingForex.com

TradingForex.com is a domain owned and operated by TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Limited, a Cyprus Investment Firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 107/09. TradingForex.com is operated in accordance with the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) of the European Union.

Micro account 0.1 lot
Flexible leverage from 1:200
0.4 - 1 pip spread
Instant - One click execution
Scalping and Hedging allowed
No spread widening
No re-quotes
No delay
MT4

4/16/2015 7:25 pm  #2

Re: TradingForex.com

It’s a really old school type of broker and time is moving fast, so we don’t really want to stay back just due to old companies. I believe in latest model and that’s where I have my choice of Nova FX, it’s a very stylish broker with all type of facilities and what I really love or enjoy is there no commission charging policy, it’s like a swap free account, so I can do long term trading without fear of getting a massive potion been cut down.

5/29/2016 2:30 am  #3

Re: TradingForex.com

In my view it’s crazy for anyone to invest his hard earned money on companies which doesn’t have any reputation or history, it will mostly end us up in losing scenario, so that’s why I only prefer broker that’s reliable and trustworthy and that’s only one for me at present, it’s OctaFX. They’re one of the best there is with been regulated plus a true ECN, it makes perfect combination for me and really helps up with performance. I use their ECN account too that can be operated with just 5 dollars while we also get 50% bonus on it and that too one that’s completely supporting margin levels, so this is the company you just can’t leave if you’re looking for success.

Board footera