Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2022 7:08 am  #1

Does anyone do sport fishing?

The last 2 years I have been fishing in salty waters and recently I seriously started buying all kinds of things for it.

Daily fishing from Marina del Rey on an outdoor boat for parties.

I am studying the following tuna/yellowtail reel to match my 30 to 50 pound fishing rod.

Let's share some information about fishing here.

I want to try my hand at lake fishing at some point and this year.

Good fishing

3/03/2022 7:09 am  #2

Re: Does anyone do sport fishing?

I might need a trip very soon. He grew up on long Island, drove a fishing boat there, moved to San Diego, fished there (mainly in the Coronado Islands), fished in Thailand, Bahrain, Mylasia, Japan and Australia. It's been about 2 years since I had difficult queues.. oh, my God, I miss that...

3/03/2022 7:11 am  #3

I haven't fished in years, but I grew up fishing every Saturday (except winter) in New England. Mostly flounders, but also tried to catch trout several times. My grandfather and I had such pleasant memories...

I've fished on the high seas many times since I moved to South Florida, mostly for the sake of the mahi mahi, but I also have a sailboat on my office wall that I caught in the early 1990s.

I love fishing and enjoy cooking mahi-mahi for guests, but I let others eat them.

3/04/2022 8:23 am  #4

I also love fishing. But I don't go fishing often. My friends and I are planning to go fishing soon. While fishing, I used various additional tools, such as for convenience, I found them when my friend advised me https://www.everest.com/join-caliber . Now it's more convenient to go fishing.

Last edited by Albert12 (3/04/2022 9:30 am)

Board footera