Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2022 10:33 am  #1

What is the Hanfu movement?

What is the Hanfu movement? I have heard many times about the hanfu movement, but I never understood what it is.  Maybe you can explain it to me 

1/14/2022 11:14 am  #2

Re: What is the Hanfu movement?

The Hanfu Movement is an acronym for the Hanfu Cultural Revival Movement, which is an active part of the Chinese cultural revival movement. Hanfu is an abbreviation for the traditional ethnic costumes of the Han people. You can see more of the costumes at https://store.newhanfu.com/ . From the Shang Dynasty to the Ming Dynasty, the style of Han dress has never been interrupted for thousands of years. However, after the establishment of the Qing Dynasty, Han hanfu clothing disappeared.

1/14/2022 11:44 am  #3

The Hanfu movement emerged in the period after the fall of the Qing dynasty, but more importantly, at the beginning of this century, with the rise of China's national power and the awakening of part of the consciousness of the Chinese people as a great power. Hanfu enthusiasts as the main force, youth group, commercialized group, intellectuals as the main force, Internet as the main platform of public opinion and the return of Hanfu as the starting point for the revival of Chinese as a cultural renewal movement.

3/12/2022 9:55 pm  #4

The Hanfu Movement is an acronym for the Hanfu Cultural Revival Movement, which is an active part of the Chinese cultural revival movement. Hanfu is an abbreviation for the traditional ethnic costumes of the Han people. You can see more of the costumes at hanfu store. From the Shang Dynasty to the Ming Dynasty, the style of Han dress has never been interrupted for thousands of years. However, after the establishment of the Qing Dynasty, Han hanfu clothing disappeared.

3/16/2022 2:40 am  #5

The Hanfu movement. Also known as the "new clothing movement", this is warmly accepted by the national minorities of China, who hold an enthusiastic attitude towards life, reasonable economy, and frugal, and promote the public enthusiasm of clothing Source. They breed new clothes culture with Chinese characteristics with simple social concepts in mind.

Last edited by Vanconn (3/20/2022 11:54 pm)

5/20/2022 6:44 am  #6

Ahoj! Nedávno jsem měl problémy s bolestmi kloubů, protože jsem se nestaral o své zdraví. Ale teď už vím, co mám dělat! webová stránka a koupil jsem několik balení kolchicinu za nejlepší cenu. výsledek je neuvěřitelný! Doporučuji vyzkoušet!

Board footera