Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2022 4:24 pm  #1

CBD

CBD was recommended to me for anxiety and depression about a month ago.I've suffered anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. I managed it for a while with vitamins and exercise, but a little over a year ago the depression and anxiety became overwhelming. They helped, but it was still there. Antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds have been recommended, but the idea of an adverse reaction making it worse was terrifying.A few months ago PMDD (pre menstral dysphoric disorder) appeared. A week or so before my period, anxiety went in to overdrive. I would wake up terrified. I was afraid to leave my house, go to work, I convinced myself I was a terrible mother and my daughter would be better off somewhere else. Horrible, awful, crippling fear. Even auditory hallucinations. I felt borderline psychotic, like I wasn't in control of my thoughts. All created soley by out of whack hormones.And this happened every month!!

3/09/2022 4:33 pm  #2

Re: CBD

Hello, a good night's sleep is one of the most important things you can do for your health and well being. However, this is something that eludes many of us and can have truly negative consequences for the rest of our lives - due to low energy, fatigue, irritability, lack of productivity and focus. Many people are using Best flavored High quality CBD edibles these days as it helps support healthy sleep and eliminates insomnia.

3/21/2022 1:58 am  #3

Re: CBD

You can consider a lifestyle diet to improve the quality of your sleep

Board footera