Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:03 am  #1

what you think when you did not accomplish your target?

you create your focus on in currency trading trading? if you think before begin dealing that you will generate 300$ after end of dealing. i want to ask that if you create your focus on so what you think after accomplish your focus on or what you think when you din not accomplish this? some individuals generate 100$ even focus on is 300$ and they don't satisfied with that. your opinions is same or not?

12/17/2015 12:28 am  #2

Re: what you think when you did not accomplish your target?

I never worry about targets because eventually things boil down to how good we are, if we are good enough than it rarely matter if we reach our targets or not, it is still enough to help us get success. I am working with open mind and without taking any tension, it has really helped me get fair amount of success and I am very pleased with how things have pan out for me. I just wish it continues this way, so I get climb up the ladder of success faster and in all this, I must give points to OctaFX broker, it would have not been possible without their contribution especially through the rebate program which gives me 50% back on all trading orders including the losing one.

Board footera