Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2022 9:37 am  #1

Corrupted innodb table crashing mysql instance how to recover table?

Hello,Running a simple query against corrupted innodb table is crashing mysql instance .
 table test.xyz got corrupt during crash and truncate table command was in progressing when mysql crash , now

running a simple select * query is also crashing db .

mysql> use test;
Database changed
mysql> select * from xyz;
ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query

mysql>

mysql>

mysql> select * from xzy;

ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away

No connection. Trying to reconnect...

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

ERROR

Can't connect to the server

Error Log :

[ERROR] Build InnoDB index translation table for Table ./test/xyz failed

[ERROR] Table ./test/xyz has no primary key in InnoDB data dictionary, but has one in MySQL! If you created the table with a MySQL version < 3.23.54 and did not define a primary key, but defined a unique key with all non-NULL columns, then MySQL internally treats that key as the primary key. You can fix this error by dump + DROP + CREATE + reimport of the table.

[Warning] Table ../test/xyz key_used_on_scan is 0 even though there is no primary key inside InnoDB.

[ERROR] Innodb could not find key n 0 with name PRIMARY from dict cache for table test.xyz

• Any suggestion on how to recreate table will be highly appreciated .

Last edited by Albert12 (3/24/2022 9:42 am)

3/24/2022 10:23 am  #2

Re: Corrupted innodb table crashing mysql instance how to recover table?

Restore the corrupted or corrupted MYSQL database with its backup, in this way you can correct all types of errors. Or there are many other manual methods and repair tips available that can help you fix MYSQL errors.

3/24/2022 10:24 am  #3

Re: Corrupted innodb table crashing mysql instance how to recover table?

In my opinion, this is not a spam message, a message with links is still not spam. The link I gave in my previous post contains a lot of blogs about MYSQL-related issues and is very useful.

Board footera