Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:39 am  #1

Can forex solve the economic problem?

financial problems is one of the greatest issue around the globe in modern perspective. so do you think that this issue is going to be fixed through forex? if yes then how is it possible and what the inadequate nations should do to encourage the individuals for currency trading business?

10/10/2013 11:19 am  #2

Re: Can forex solve the economic problem?

I don't think that Forex can solve economical problem. But it is true it may help you or support you by creating an opportunity of earning a huge amount of money. Because Forex is really a risky business.One may lose all his capitals at once. So it can also creat an economical problem or crisis.

4/21/2015 2:58 pm  #3

It definitely can but we should make sure we go with proper education as it’s silly to even think that it will be waiting with open arms to help solve our issues, it is a business and instead of solving our economic problems, it can create even more which is why we need to be careful that we don’t expect too much. I expect nothing still get everything all because of OctaFX broker and their outstanding features with includes swap free account, it helps me do long term trading and helps solve all my problems.   

6/10/2015 10:47 am  #4

Bruce Reid wrote:

It definitely can but we should make sure we go with proper education as it’s silly to even think that it will be waiting with open arms to help solve our issues, it is a business and instead of solving our economic problems, it can create even more which is why we need to be careful that we don’t expect too much. I expect nothing still get everything all because of OctaFX broker and their outstanding features with includes swap free account, it helps me do long term trading and helps solve all my problems.   

In my view it’s very silly to expect it to solve every problem, but yes it will definitely be helpful and we need to give a major contribution to this in order to be making profits or getting any success. There is no doubt that this is the largest business in the world today and that’s why we love it so much, but at the same time it’s equally risky and that’s where we need to be very careful.

I am very lucky to have OctaFX as my broker, it’s a really solid company with outstanding features and facilities which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and ideal customer service to solve every single issue and that’s why we love it so much.

12/07/2015 11:45 am  #5

Forex is not any miracle box where you can just operate and expect every single problem of the world to be sorted out, it is a great business and helps in various ways, but at the same time we must remember that it’s not any magic, but it’s all hard work that last here, so if we got that then things are going to work fairly well, but without that it’s a long struggle. I do have little secret that has helped me out and that’s my broker Nova FX, it is a very pretty company with having options like 200 USD free welcome bonus which is very handy!

12/19/2015 5:44 am  #6

I don’t think there is anything that can single-handedly solve any problems; it has to be combined of plenty of right to make things run on smooth road. I love doing trading, as it at least have solved my financial woes and now I am in excellent situation, it is all thanks to OctaFX broker and their mouth-watering facilities that includes 50% bonus on deposit that too use able one which is very rare, as most brokers are out there to show case their high percentage, but in reality it’s just gimmick to catch new comers, if we seek for broker that can be trusted and also offer solid bonus then it has to be OctaFX, it fills the jar for me!

Board footera