Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2022 6:04 pm  #1

how can i increase the sales of my business?

how can i increase the sales of my business?

4/14/2022 6:05 pm  #2

Re: how can i increase the sales of my business?

to increase sales you need to constantly develop your business. Why do organizations need business development? Because almost all departments of the company (production, marketing, sales) are focused on working in the current conditions. They sell products with known prospects, sell them to established market segments, or improve their products for existing customers.

4/14/2022 6:05 pm  #3

Use new marketing solutions to increase sales. Also pay attention to the high-quality presentation of goods

4/14/2022 6:07 pm  #4

It's hard to say that you can choose a lot of crm, such as bitrix or espocrm. Or, if you have the resources, you can create your own local system. My current job is related to software development solutions . But I am not a professional in this, so I used the help of one JatApp team of professional developers.

4/18/2022 2:00 am  #5

intersing facts

4/18/2022 5:33 am  #6

hi to everyone! 

4/19/2022 11:19 am  #7

The best way to increase the sales of your business is to use SAP. You can learn more about it here​ https://itp.biz/services/sap-solutions/

4/20/2022 2:28 am  #8

Good

4/26/2022 2:14 am  #9

The best way is to constantly monitor prices and advertise more.

2/29/2024 8:50 am  #10

The implementation of Bitrix24 CRM www.bitrix24.com/articles has helped us to improve the efficiency of our business operations. This is an effective tool for business, which combines many useful functions for communication between employees, submission and calculation of financial statements, control over resources and their timely replenishment, and much more. I recommend it.

3/25/2024 11:37 am  #11

It is very important to constantly develop your business and not stop if something doesn’t work out right away. We must always look for new opportunities for development

Board footera