Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2013 1:06 pm  #23

Re: signal usdchf

Technical points
Key point 0.9077
Entry point 0.9035
Elliott 0.8993
Closing 0.9055
Projection 0.9082
trendline 0.9041
trendline 0.9041

Supports / resistances
Res 2 0.9124
Ex-High 0.9075
Res 1 0.9089
pivot 0.9041
1 soup 0.9007
Ex-Low 0.8993
Sup 2 0.8958

Slightly Bullish
Is likely to rise to the range of 0.9089 - 0.9124

10/07/2013 12:52 pm  #24

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = bullish candle some fruit still not able to push the pair out of the consolidation zone narrows between the two trend lines de mark pair of red and green that are flat or just a sideway pivot de mark than between red and green

10/08/2013 10:28 pm  #25

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = bullish candle still hold the reflection of the bearish pivot de green mark so far this pair moving sideways just below the pivot is close but not too strong to climb higher...

10/21/2013 11:44 am  #26

The USDCHF bearish candle apparently is enough to bring the USDCHF down to the target level of support area at 0.9000 as price range SHI channel lower line. Break up the level of bearish candle, above 0.9045 level could bring out of the channel and USDCHF rose to the level of resistance in the 0.9089 price range

10/22/2013 2:33 pm  #27

In the 4 hours chart 4 hour chart we see a clear break on the first line below the uptrend channel. Then also the green uptrend line is in the damaged area. So we look at the current landscape of the morning after two bearish candle in front of us there, the probability that USD / CHF continued to fall very high and we also have to take into account that the 0.9003 line 3/8 (green line) is considered the same as the bottom line of the trading range , and the fact that the couple came traded below this level also confirms this trend. But when the line is 2/8 (red line) is considered as an important support we can also expect a range in this area for the next few hours.

3/14/2015 2:40 pm  #28

I don’t believe on signals it’s far too risky for anyone’s comfort level. I usually go with Nova FX broker as they have great analysis and news service where I can subscribe so by that I receive updates regularly and I don’t need to use paid or free signal service where there is really no guarantee at all and I am always in huge risk with them so now with this free one I am in no risk and much better profits.

5/15/2016 3:26 pm  #29

Frankly speaking, I always feel good to have signal services that could be reliable, but this seems to be old and not active anymore, so it’s sad. I haven’t seen too many signal services that I could say is reliable, so that’s why we need to focus on trading through our own way and plan, it might not work well straight away, but eventually we will find things going right. I am glad that I trade with OctaFX and with them, I never have to worry about a thing and that’s to do with their daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly effective as well with giving me over 80% results to me over last 4-5 months while it’s absolutely free as well.

12/05/2021 11:30 am  #30

It's an old post however using signal is not the right way to make money from the forex market since in 2012 I used many signals in FreshForex broker but ultimately I lost so use signal at your own risk

Board footera