AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2022 2:52 am  #1

What are you currently listening to?

I suppose this is sort of like the "albums for xx" and "your latest musical rediscovery" threads, but let's make it a bit simpler.

At the moment, I am listening to Grails ~ The burdon of Hope

4/21/2022 2:53 am  #2

Re: What are you currently listening to?

I like to listen only high quality music, I love the new school, very much like rap and hip hop, just love it. like that there was even a story that I had a very big argument with my boyfriend john, where better to download music, I wanted to listen to music on Apple Music and he as always looking for bargains and where you can save money, he listens to free music on The Pirate Bay, if I am not mistaken he and there watching movies and even downloading games to himself.
My favorite music is Asap Rocky-Praise the Lord.

4/21/2022 2:53 am  #3

Re: What are you currently listening to?

The video is made by a hobby filmmaker and it's perhaps slightly disconcerting, but it's the only youtube link to a peach of a song by a band I tried to get to Aberdeen a number of years back. They're probably defunct now, but they were cracking little tunesmiths

Board footera