Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2022 4:27 am  #1

Would you buy luxury brand jewelry?

I used to work in the Diamond industry wholesale side and knowing what I know definitely not. All these brands get their diamonds from the same place. Once they put their name on it, then the retail price increases. You can easily find a jeweler who will make the same piece just without the stamp for literally half the cost. Retail markup is at least 200% for jewelry. Hope that helps.  

4/20/2022 5:03 am  #2

Re: Would you buy luxury brand jewelry?

Good day, gentlemen! I'd like to suggest a store wherever I recently purchased mens diamond chains. I was extremely satisfied with this store's services; I particularly like the service and, more significantly, the pendants that I purchased. They seem quite attractive, but the most essential thing is that they could be extremely well built; I can confidently recommend this business to any of my friends.

4/21/2022 1:19 pm  #3

Re: Would you buy luxury brand jewelry?

Your article is very good and useful, thank you for sharing, tdtc hopes that next time you will have more good articles to send to all readers.

Board footera