AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2022 6:19 am  #1

I own a number of Rolex watches. I buy and sell them regularly.

People do notice when you are wearing a Rolex, whether for good or for bad, they do notice. Colleague’s and peers always notice. Bankers notice. Clients notice. I teach 10 year old kids at church on Sunday. I heard them whispering and pointing at me one morning and asked what was going on. A few of the kids had spotted a President that I was wearing that morning. The following week I wore a $40K Hublot in 18K rose gold with diamonds and not one of them knew what it was or had ever heard of it. They saw it and they asked about it, but none were impressed. The following week I wore a stainless and 18K blue Submariner (I took an image of that watch since I’m wearing it today). They all noticed immediately. I’ve since sold the Hublot watch, made a $6,500 profit on it that I immediately spent on an additional Rolex and now I just wear Rolex. Not because of what the kids reactions were, I have just preferred the brand since I started wearing them in 1982. My wife and children all wear Rolex.

4/29/2022 2:50 am  #2

Re: I own a number of Rolex watches. I buy and sell them regularly.

Every self-respecting man should have the right jewelry. I think the best piece of jewelry for a man is a watch. If you think about what you can take, I think that I would take Rolexes. Diamond Rolex watches for men are the best place to get it in my opinion. It's not overpriced, and there's plenty of choice.

5/09/2022 4:35 am  #3

Re: I own a number of Rolex watches. I buy and sell them regularly.

great post

Board footera