Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2021 12:19 pm  #1

Autonomous drone navigation

Hello. Our innovative drone startup is at a standstill. It is necessary to implement the function of autonomous movement, which we cannot achieve. Can you suggest companies that could help us?

12/27/2021 4:26 am  #2

Re: Autonomous drone navigation

These are very advanced technologies, often requiring expensive sensors, etc. But on this site you can find developers of spatial AI (it doesn't require expensive additional modules). This method will help your drone easily assess its surroundings. Your drone will be able to identify obstacles in real time and move independently.

1/30/2022 10:25 am  #3

nice topic!

3/21/2022 1:54 am  #5

hello

3/21/2022 1:57 am  #6

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!

5/02/2022 9:16 am  #7

hi all :)

6/02/2022 8:26 am  #8

This is the first time I've heard of this and how does it work?

6/20/2023 4:52 am  #9

Choose Mappitall software development consulting needs and unlock the expertise of their skilled professionals. They offer tailored solutions, efficient project management, and cutting-edge technologies to ensure the success of your software development initiatives. Trust Mappitall to guide you towards innovative and impactful software solutions. I was satisfied with the result of our work!

9/14/2023 11:56 am  #10

Thank you for the advice

Board footera