Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2022 2:05 pm  #1

Have you been selling your real estate?

I am interested in selling several apartments. What can you advise me? Who can help me sell? I don't want to go to a realtor. Because it's a long process. I want to find a company to sell my property. 

5/11/2022 2:46 pm  #2

Re: Have you been selling your real estate?

Karl47 wrote:

I am interested in selling several apartments. What can you advise me? Who can help me sell? I don't want to go to a realtor. Because it's a long process. I want to find a company to sell my property. 

I think you should contact the experts at Sundae.com Reviews. I had a problem when I was selling my parents' apartment. I thought I could do it on my own. Since there were potential buyers. But I was not able to negotiate with them. I realized that it was a difficult and energy-consuming job. I advise you to contact these professionals.

5/12/2022 1:46 am  #3

Re: Have you been selling your real estate?

I never sold anything. It's strange, but I don't have the stuff I can sell. I need everything. If I don't need it, it's easier to give it away for free than to ask money for it. 

Board footera