Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 12:09 pm  #12

Re: prediction markets GBP / USD

select the option to buy GU fitting opening later today at 1 pm for a good report card from the GU maintains over 1,600 points last week, but my analysis on the upside trend line going sideways so sya OP sell GU in the evening, around 8pm if not one of my analysis.

9/30/2013 12:56 pm  #13

gbp usd ready to try a strong Resistance at 1.6200 price level due to the following news release on Friday yesterday about the British housing prices advanced at an annual rate of 5%. The news beat expectations by 0.5% percentage points

9/30/2013 1:22 pm  #14

My prediction for this day,, GU will be more solid to penetrate 1.62 based indi I use no tanda2 decrease in GU, unless there is fundamental to support USD,, now the price has yet through the trendline that I made, so there is no reason to sell at GU, I would vote GU TP at 1.62

10/01/2013 9:52 am  #15

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = after entering the acceleration mode de bullish trend line above the green mark now appears bearish engulfing candle as a temporary correction, but the pair still indicate a bullish

10/01/2013 11:26 am  #16

GBPUSD rise to meet strong resistance at 1.6248 level. while of the hanging man candlestick pattern formed in the time frame of 15 minutes. Vote sell GBPUSD at 1.6217 support potential try.

10/02/2013 1:17 pm  #17

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = although long bearish engulfing candle broke through the trend line de red mark as bearish acceleration mode but the pair remained sideways as bullish indication will still happen

10/07/2013 12:55 pm  #18

Time Frame 4 H

reason = two bullish hammer candle penetrates de mark green trend line as bullish as bearish acceleration mode is not strong enough to penetrate the trend line de red mark as bearish acceleration mode

10/08/2013 10:30 pm  #19

Time Frame 4 H

reason = strength of bullish and bearish candle candle equally strong that although the pair broke through the trend line de mark green as bullish acceleration mode then just moving sideways only

10/21/2013 11:50 am  #20

As long as the price is still not transparent supply 1.6208 area, I vote sell GU 22 October 2013, with a target at 1.6090 major demand in the area for a while. Although the tendency of profit re-test 1.6208 area is still there, considering there are still buyers in the larger TF

3/23/2015 7:18 pm  #21

Normally I keep myself far away from any new currency pair as I feel it’s all too risky but with Nova FX, I can be little bit more free in my approach since I am using their 200 Dollar free bonus which they provided as a welcome policy to al new comers who can’t afford to make their own investment and I am one of them so I feel so pleased to trade with them and because of this I can trade even on GBP/USD pair which normally is very risky

5/09/2016 4:29 pm  #22

It’s not wrong to follow predictions, but to do it blindly is something terrible and might often throw us of the balance, I always believe that we should be trading with proper reasons and logics, it will be very silly from our side to go in without any genuine reason and that might throw us into losses. I find it relatively easy due to a broker like OctaFX, it’s very special having low spreads from 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also quality bonus which is up to 50% and it’s use able too, so that’s why I like it so much and can be gained even with 5 dollars deposit, so it makes thing pretty cool and always help us with the performance.

Board footera