Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2022 8:07 am  #1

Does CBD oil help anxiety?

CBD was recommended to me for anxiety and depression about a month ago.I've suffered anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. I managed it for a while with vitamins and exercise, but a little over a year ago the depression and anxiety became overwhelming. They helped, but it was still there. Antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds have been recommended, but the idea of an adverse reaction making it worse was terrifying.A few months ago PMDD (pre menstral dysphoric disorder) appeared. A week or so before my period, anxiety went in to overdrive. I would wake up terrified. I was afraid to leave my house, go to work, I convinced myself I was a terrible mother and my daughter would be better off somewhere else. Horrible, awful, crippling fear. Even auditory hallucinations. I felt borderline psychotic, like I wasn't in control of my thoughts. All created soley by out of whack hormones.And this happened every month!!

2/15/2022 8:10 am  #2

Re: Does CBD oil help anxiety?

Recently I've been interested in what good CBD oils there are nowadays for treating inflammation as well as sleep. I used to use them quite often before, but now times have changed and there are new brands. In order to choose an oil I decided to find out about it on additional info. I found this site on the internet while searching for information about these oils. It was there that I found the new good brands. As well as more information about these oils.

Last edited by nazarek (2/15/2022 8:10 am)

5/24/2022 5:45 am  #3

uouououo
pretty good

6/02/2022 8:24 am  #4

I think it's too personal and doesn't exactly help.

Board footera