Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 12:19 pm  #23

Re: Moneytalkvillage.com

it is true what you say, even before the admin says incontinence is difficult to contact him if you can pm him on ym or fb because he may no activities other than in the forum, maybe the payment will be done by the admin incontinent, so be patient.

9/30/2013 1:29 pm  #24

it is true what you say because I also see the admin said so in chat, maybe for the current admin is still short of funds so that the payment request until now has not been well in the process, activity in this forum is very good, then if I have time I will start making a lot of posts in this forum.

9/30/2013 8:34 pm  #25

This is one of the most trusted forum like fxfred and goldentalk. They never scamed anyone. Instead they pay their members. Sometimes late and sometimes in time.

10/01/2013 6:38 am  #26

Yes, MTV has really been online for such a long time now and still paying. Though sometimes, it might seem as if they wouldn't pay while other times, they will seem to go offline but so far, they have always been on. I'm hoping the Admin would process payments any moment from now.

10/01/2013 10:23 am  #27

I think the process we do not know when the payment will be done by the admin, I still be patient in waiting for a problem like this because this forum has now been left behind by many members, because I know first forum was very crowded, over 1000 active members in the forum this, but now can count only a few members are active on this forum.

10/01/2013 11:32 am  #28

do not know why my account has not been active on this forum, but I have my switch from the first, an error may occur when exposed to hacker forums by people who are not responsible, I'd better make a new account on this forum, hopefully later on allowed by admin incontinence .

10/02/2013 1:00 pm  #29

Well i tried accessing this forum today but it seems this forum has gone offline again i just hope the admin will be able to fix the problem because i want to start being active here once more.

10/03/2013 9:41 am  #30

surya wrote:

do not know why my account has not been active on this forum, but I have my switch from the first, an error may occur when exposed to hacker forums by people who are not responsible, I'd better make a new account on this forum, hopefully later on allowed by admin incontinence .

Creating another account might likely to put in trouble,that is called multiple accounts in all forums. Just contact the admin and tell him what you are experiencing and he would guide you on what to do. The forum board is closed for now. 

10/03/2013 10:02 am  #31

Moneytalkvillage is a very nice forum that still pay 3 cent per post, the is back again, but right now the board is not available, it seems they are updating there server.

10/05/2013 3:38 am  #32

forum is back to normal now, but the demand for payment made ​​by the members still in the process by admin incontinent, hopefully with a normal forum admin incontinence immediately process the payment request so I could make a new request again.

10/05/2013 5:04 pm  #33

it's grear to know that they are still a paying forum after 3 years a lot of problems has surface but they have solve it all they are still a very popular forum in the industry hopefully thay can get back their traffic rank

Board footera