Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 1:24 pm  #12

Re: Bulkmoneyforum - bulkmoneyforum.com

But I still wonder why your own payment is taking a lot of time because I can see so many members there getting paid. Let me even ask you. Do you have any infraction? Because that is the main reason some meber's payments are being delayed for long.

10/02/2013 1:05 pm  #13

Well i was able to make some post in this forum today i was able to hit 100points hopefully i should be able to hit 200 points this week but i noticed my points do not increase when i make post in the GPT sections.

10/03/2013 3:15 pm  #14

I am a member of Bulkmoney.com and the site is okay to me. The site pays it members on time and you can see the daily payment proof on the site, but I don't get any point on gpt section, it seems they are not giving point on gpt.

10/05/2013 3:34 am  #15

not only you are a member of this forum, because I am also a member on this forum, but until now my request payment by admin bellum in the process, how long will my payment request by admin on leave I do not know, because many people will say this forum paid quickly, but what in fact is not proven, it is one more week I made the payment request has not been in the process!!!

10/05/2013 4:04 am  #16

@takiya, I think you need to PM the mod, maybe hehas forgotten about your payment or even send a PM to Susan because these days, payments are processed in less than 72 hours. I am still waiting for my third payment thoughy.

10/06/2013 10:14 am  #17

This would have been one of the forums that I wanted to prioritised but the admin frustrated me so much and I can't just be active in the forum. I was just getting a constant infraction for merged posts,the merged posts are caused by the forum scripts and I explained this to the admin but he never did anything to it.

10/06/2013 7:54 pm  #18

the restriction being imposed by the admin has limiting the activity of the forum I am not earning here anymore because I have ten days no post earning because of one violation which I think is very harsh

10/12/2013 7:41 am  #19

I did not know much about this Forum. But some days ago I joined in this forum. I have already made my first payment request but I still don't get the payment. I don't know why. But it looks very good that it seems it pays regularly. A problem that I found in this forum is there is counting system. As a result I could not understand how many posts I post.

10/15/2013 11:16 am  #20

fortunelister wrote:

the restriction being imposed by the admin has limiting the activity of the forum I am not earning here anymore because I have ten days no post earning because of one violation which I think is very harsh

Lol...this was worth made me to quit the forum at a time,I had 3 good consecutive infractions within a month and my points was really slashed down to almost nothing. I only gave the forum one last chance and that was when the forum became stable. I still have a pending payment in the forum. 

11/16/2013 2:17 pm  #21

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3553003->U3886470. Memo: cashout of BMF$ 100 from Bulkmoneyforum.com. Date: 13:16 13.11.13. Batch: 40787490.

6/14/2014 6:47 am  #22

The daily post and thread creation limit is very bad there. They should do something in order to increasae the limit there so people could enjoy the more fruit and the forum may grow more and more

Board footera