Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:32 pm  #1

Forex trading is money making machine?

The mostly newbies trader have the wrong concept that the forex trading is the money making machine where they come and get the huge money so i want to clear this concept about the newbies traders that the forex trading is not money making machine it is a business that is based on the profit and loss and secondly it is no holy grail in the forex trading . we need to work hard to get the success in the forex trading business.

10/03/2013 11:45 am  #2

Re: Forex trading is money making machine?

Forex is definitely not a money making machine, going into forex in other to make fast money is a very wrong step to take. Forex trading require passion and determination in other to succeed.

10/04/2013 4:13 am  #3

I agree with you that the forex trading is not money making machine because it is business where the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading and it is high risky so if you keep in mind this factore then it is easy for you to understand the forex trading system

8/21/2015 6:28 pm  #4

Forex is the greatest business I have ever come across, but another truth is that I have not seen more dangerous work than this, so if we are not careful in how we go about working than we could be In for a big struggle, so that’s why been careful is the way to go in order to succeed and if we don’t do that then we must be ready to struggle, but I have already done preparation with support of Nova FX broker due to their stable spread of 1.5 pips and huge leverage up to 1:1000.

8/22/2015 6:20 pm  #5

Yes, it can definitely be called that, but one thing must be cleared to everyone that this money making machine is only till we have knowledge and experience while if one lacks that then it is a big struggle that one needs to go through, I am lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker where there is low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs which is really useful to help us make more profits consistently without too much risk.

Board footera