Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2021 1:44 pm  #1

Can a defibrillator stop a healthy heart?

Imagine if you can a busy resuscitation room in a nameless Emergency Department.

The staff are working tirelessly in an, eventually fruitless, attempt to save the life of the patient in front of them.

The cardiac rhythm is Ventricular Fibrillation (VF), one of the two 'shockable' rhythms of cardiac arrest. The paddles of the defibrillator are seized by one of the two Doctors at the bedside, he places the paddles on the chest of the patient, he presses the button to charge the paddles, he 'shocks' the patient.

9/01/2021 1:45 pm  #2

Re: Can a defibrillator stop a healthy heart?

The AED machine is the main tool of rescuers, so I ordered a couple for myself, without them my work was not effective, I could not quickly save people, but now everything has changed, thanks for such a wonderful opportunity

9/14/2021 2:37 am  #3

Thank you for sharing this forum with me I am pleased to see it and I would like to see more forums here.

9/15/2021 11:16 am  #4

I am pleased to see it and I would like to see more forums here. Thank you for sharing this forum with me

Board footera