Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2021 4:29 am  #1

​Dogs and Coins

Of course we are talking about Dogecoin . How do you feel about it?

10/27/2021 4:38 am  #2

Re: ​Dogs and Coins

I feel good about dogs and coins, especially Dogecoin. If I had known before that it would be worth the money, I would have bought more. 

10/27/2021 4:53 am  #3

I used to not perceive it at all . After all, the main purpose of creating Dogecoin was to show the attitude of users to how cryptocurrencies that are not really worth anything and do not stand out from others suddenly become popular. But now I read Dogecoin Millionaire opinion and realized that the coin has future, I will watch it for now. 

Last edited by crysmile (10/27/2021 4:53 am)

10/28/2021 4:04 pm  #4

No creo que haya ninguna necesidad particular de usar las mejores cosas porque las cosas promedio no difieren mucho de las mejores, y su costo es mucho menor. Pero no en el contexto de los juegos de azar en línea; vale la pena elegir solo lo mejor para obtener lo que deseas al máximo. Aquí hay una selección- maquina gratis

Last edited by midimimo (1/10/2022 6:41 am)

12/08/2021 3:04 pm  #5

Seems like the hype is mostly gone now

1/06/2022 4:37 pm  #6

Are you sure you are talking about it.

3/03/2022 2:59 am  #7

After all, the main purpose of creating Dogecoin was to show the attitude of users to how cryptocurrencies that are not really worth anything and do not stand out from others suddenly become popular.

3/12/2022 10:59 am  #8

To tell in truth I invested in it where still I am in big loss so for now doing Forex trading with FreshForex broker and gaining some short money with UPDATED FXHT MultiCurrency EA V3

Last edited by Hexxler (3/12/2022 11:00 am)

3/16/2022 2:07 am  #9

I used to not perceive it at all ​

3/16/2022 2:09 am  #10

Now, Dogecoin is an open source peer-to-peer digital currency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.

7/10/2022 9:31 am  #11

Due to recent events I have a lot of conflicting opinions on dogecoin.First, it's important to understand that doge was a cryprocurrency created as a joke.It's essentially a meme.I've loved it for that reason for many years now. But, the problem now is that due to media hype, hardcore doge evangelists, other influencers, and the people on Reddit have been making statements that make it seem the the next big thing in crypto. What's worse is when big names like Elon Musk, who can move traditional markets with a tweet, have started making these claims too.Now, let's be clear. It's obviously possible to make money with doge if you put in enough. However, up until about a two weeks ago. Most people trading doge know why it was created and understand how it fits withing the cryprocurrency ecosystem. Unfortunately, the recent interest in doge seems to mostly be from people who have no idea what it is. Many seem to think they are investing in something that could be the next BTC or ETH, yet don't realize that doge will never become like those cryprocurrencies because of the reasons that make the other worth what they are. People are seeing others make money off this pump and dump, and are trying to get in at prices I would have never imagined for doge. I'm worried that many people could get burned.

Board footera