Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2013 9:33 am  #1

euro-pinata - euro-pinata.com

I'm not admin

Up to €0.02 per click
Up to €0.02 ref click
Guaranteed ads daily
Devoted support team
Become a Member

minimum cashout $2.oo

10/03/2013 8:38 am  #2

Re: euro-pinata - euro-pinata.com

As of june I know that Euro-pinata.com is facing a big financial issue and the honest admin was looking for a solution to keep the site going. So if euro-pinata still accept new members, that means the site is now in good shape.

10/05/2013 5:10 pm  #3

I have stopped clicking ads here when I saw a lot fo bad feedbacks coming from the other ptc forum and I also did not see it being promoted like it used to be I guess it's over now for this ptc they have not last for a year when there are a lot of it's members are upgrading their account

Last edited by fortunelister (10/05/2013 5:11 pm)

7/28/2018 4:44 am  #4

Hi, you'll really like it here

10/05/2022 3:18 am  #5

it's members are upgrading their account

10/30/2022 9:19 pm  #6

An article worth noting and should be learned. Thank you for providing this great information.  io games   

12/14/2022 9:01 pm  #7

and it allows me to get back to work on my portion of the project.

12/14/2022 9:01 pm  #8

jackjohnson wrote:

An article worth noting and should be learned. Thank you for providing this great information.

This is a smart blog

4/10/2023 12:51 am  #9

Studentsalley.co.uk deliver professional writing services to help you achieve academic excellence. Our writers work on academic tasks while ensuring 100% compliance with guidelines. Our expert writers draft top-notch assignments to take your stress away. From brainstorming to writing and finally formatting your assignment, we perform every step carefully and make it worthy of A grade. Studentsalley

9/20/2023 4:14 am  #10

The most unique feature of their service is you can choose your previous expert again for your next order. Usually, other services don't give this offer. Fastestpaper

Board footera