Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2017 10:45 am  #1

Forex and stop loss

Stop loss can save you from drowning in the forex ocean. yes if you use stop loss you won't lose money but the problem is a maximum of the time the stop loss gets hit the wrong way. The market fakes maximum of the time. You will see that by hitting the stop loss order the market is still going on to the take profit level where you set it. So that's very much frustrating.

HPNN Stock

6/09/2018 5:52 am  #2

Re: Forex and stop loss

hm, it's nice. thank you for it

12/23/2021 7:34 am  #3

I believe that you need to trade with a stop loss. But I know several traders who place stop loss after entering the market. I think this is a mistake.

3/12/2022 4:05 am  #4

I just want to add a bit that for manual trading setting stop loss is very important but when it comes to expert advisors then there is nothing to do cause I reviewed this in UPDATED FXHT MultiCurrency EA V3 so everybody can taste it and enjoy the world of money-making industry. 

4/14/2022 10:22 am  #5

I am from England

10/09/2022 6:23 am  #6

Stop is always good for low amount investor but those who invest on TP Global FX can use large stop loss option since they are giving 100% usuable deposit bonuses.

10/29/2022 5:37 am  #7

Stop loss is very important while trading especially in Forex trading because there is no boundary in Forex market. I always use this on FreshForex broker cause their software is up to date and easy to use. 

1/05/2023 12:31 pm  #8

Ремонт ворот, обслуживание ворот, ремонт рольставней, ремонт шлагбаумов, обслуживание шлагбаумов, ремонт секционных ворот, ремонт сдвижных / откатных ворот

Наиболее частые неисправности секционных ворот связаны с повреждением полотна ворот, направляющих профилей, балансирующих пружин и элементов автоматизации…

3/10/2024 12:00 pm  #9

Looking for a one-stop-shop trading platform? FreshForex offers a comprehensive solution with various assets and services, making it an ideal choice for traders. Explore their platform and dont forget the FreshForex Birthday Challenge for potential cash rewards.

Board footera