Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2022 6:55 pm  #1

​Could the VesTallyToken be a good investment?

Have you heard about the release of VTT? What can you tell us about it?

1/28/2022 7:05 pm  #2

Re: ​Could the VesTallyToken be a good investment?

I haven't even heard of it yet. Maybe I'll read it later. I am now seriously interested in the topic of meta universes and understand it. I think you will also be interested to read, and their predictions for this year are very promising. 

1/28/2022 8:09 pm  #3

I read the description on https://www.vestallytoken.com/ and I'm sure it can become quite profitable. If you are looking for information, check out the whitepaper. VesTallyToken is unique among deflationary coins that utilize tokenomics as the $VTT contract does not utilize liquidity pool schemes to reward developers or early adopters. At the very least, it's definitely worth considering. 

1/31/2022 8:23 am  #4

It seems to me that now only the lazy does not issue their tokens, so I am somewhat wary of this kind of investment. I am sure that it is more profitable to buy top altcoins at the bottom of the market, and I also recommend that anyone interested in crypto trading visit the napbots website, where you can find out what algorithmic trading and dma are in the modern world.

2/01/2022 7:57 am  #5

VesTallyToken is unique among deflationary coins that utilize tokenomics as the VTT contract does not utilize the liquidity pool to reward developers in an unbalance manner. (all holders are treated equally). VTT maintains a balanced X*Y=K liquidity pool and empowers token holders with voting rights.Functions of tokens

• Project account is viewable on the application dashboard.
  • 70% Liquidity pool will be locked through Pinksale
  • Utilizes a deflationary Token to hedge $USD inflation 
  • Utilizes tokenomics to reward holders.
  • Utilizes tokenomics for proposal strategies and charitable initiatives.
  • Token burning to increase liquidity pool valuation.
  • Utility within the website dashboard for: 

• Voting 
    • Account holdings reports

Board footera